Processes and Services
Every single detail is carefully controlled and monitored in order to meet customer requirements
Complete list of services
X-TURN was created in 2001 thanks to the passion for precision mechanics of the two business partners who nowadays represents the society.
X-TURN mainly works ferrous and non-ferrous materials, steels for molds and plastic materials realizing components of automatic machines, industrial installations, work instruments, tools for the glass sector, wine-making machinery and much more.
Thanks to our advanced machinery park, X-TURN is able to realize orders in reduced times for the most varied types of mechanical pieces
Assembly of mechanical groups
Water jet cutting
Phosphatization, anodizing, galvanization and burnishing
Advantages of working with us:
- The workshop is equipped with a department for dimensional inspection;
- X-TURN ensures high quality standards;
- X-TURN is also able to work on small and medium-sized job lots;
- X-TURN is equipped with a machine park which has 8 CNC lathes, 5 vertical machining centers, 1 surface grinding, an equipped metrological room and an area for the assembly;
- Our machine park is represented by renowned manufacturers such as: Hardinge, Haas, Mikron, Viktor, Leadwell, Mori Seiki, Takisawa e Doosan.
Our technical department is supported by latest generation CAD / CAM programs.
It is able to perform activities such as:
simulation, implementation and control.
Our operators are able to provide support during the design phase of our customers, thanks to the experience gained over the years in the mechanical constructions.